It blows my mind that just 2 months ago I gave birth to such a sweet little boy, these past 2 months have been filled with tears (happy, tired, and worried tears), emotions and love I never knew I could feel, sleepless nights, and fun adventures! Oren and I are so in love with our little man Eli and it grows miles every day! I love watching him grow (and growing fast he is!) and watching Oren be a Daddy... our cup runneth over!! I still cry when I watch this below... :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmNt86wfHwY
Ok, so 2 years?? Last week Oren and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! Amazing how fast a year flies by! Big shout out thanks to Auntie Keren for babysitting while Oren and I were able to sneak out and peek at our house progress and have a romantic dinner at one of our favorite places... Old Anglers Inn in Potomac MD. It was even nice enough to dine outside and enjoy the amazing early spring that has hit us! We are looking forward to another year filled with love, fun, travel, and family time :)


No comments:
Post a Comment